In the early 1900s, Pritts’ Traveling Exposition was the leading traveling carnival of its time. On December 31, 1917 the Exposition featured their newest talent Magnus the Magnificent. It’s not clear what had transpired that particular night however, the big top, the performers and the members of the audience all disappeared without a trace.
Today, Seven Springs sits atop the very location that Pritts’ Traveling Exposition was last seen. It’s been foretold, exactly 100 years after the group’s disappearance, the Exposition would return to their last known location to finish its final show.
Seven Springs has been anticipating the long awaited arrival of the traveling circus and look forward to ringing in the New Year as Pritts’ Traveling Exposition is featured under the big top, when they return for their final performance 100 years in the making!
Your Ticket Includes:
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Under The Big Top Dinner
- Two Drink Tickets for draft beer or basic mixed drinks
- Cocktail and Dinner Entertainment featuring Aerialists, Contortionist, Fire Performers and Magicians
- House music by DJ Sosa from 7-9:15 p.m. and 11 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Live Music by the Bachelor Boys from 9:15 – 11 p.m. and 12 – 1:30 a.m.
- Champagne Toast when the Clock Strikes Midnight
- Party Favors
$140 per person.
Tickets are only available through ShowClix or as part of the New Year’s Eve Under The Big Top Lodging Package and may be purchased online or over the phone at 1-888-718-4253 (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. EST).